Sunday, August 2, 2009

Unnecessary But Lovely Things For Book People, Part 2

Etsy: It's a problem.

I am, yet again, not working on line edits for the current finished novel, or revising Ch 7 of the next novel or even writing wee short pieces to keep me from losing my mind and yelling at the dogs for eating the last of the cork coasters. No, instead, I'm cruising etsy for all the latest in Unnecessary But Lovely Things for Book People. Hee!

Thing 1: Bookmaking Kit:



Oh if only it was this easy to get a book in print. And yet, who doesn't want to feel bindings under their fingers and lace a tiny secret story around their throat? Tempting. Very tempting.

Thing 2: Book Earrings



Oh dear. I am *such* a girl.

Thing 3: (and be still my beating heart) Hollow Book



Most useful thing ever. Especially with 18 more chapters of line edits to go. Oh my goodness. I wonder if they do overnight shipping?

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a hollow book. I tried to make one once--not so easy.

    http://oohbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks way more complicated than I think most people would imagine. But cute and useful all the same. I'm tempted by this one. Sherlock Holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they adorable? I'd check out the rest of her shop, too. Tons of gorgeous things. What a great artist!

    ReplyDelete